Create a feel-good collection of memories.
• 7 book sizes & layouts – choose yours below
• Full-color printing on 24-120 pages
• 2 cover options: linen or photo
• Professional hardcover binding
• Online & offline design options
*Prices shown below do not reflect any applicable savings, which would appear in your cart.
Ready to start? Select your size and layout.
To begin designing your book, choose from the options below – or scroll down to learn more.
Landscape & Portrait Books
Celebrate the people and moments that matter most with personalized photo albums.
There’s nothing quite like looking through a printed photo album – to see a photo for the first time or look back at favorite memories. That’s why we’re proud to offer personalized photo books that can be cherished for years to come. Available in a variety of sizes and layouts, these hardcover albums make it easy to showcase wedding, vacation or family images – whether you’re creating your own library of albums or sharing the love with friends and family. Choose between our online and offline editor options, which let you design at your own pace. (Need a hand? Just give us a call.) Once your design is ready, you can leave the rest to us: With full-color printing and professional binding, your photo book will be an instant, heartwarming classic.
Photo Book Options
As you design, you’ll be able to pick your preferred paper and album cover. Learn about each below.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Consider our 11” x 8.5” landscape photo book. It’s our most popular (and recommended) option for major milestones like weddings, yearbooks and more.
Q: Can I create a spiral-bound photo book?
A: Yes. Check out our photo flip books for a spiral-bound option.
Q: What kind of photo files can I use to create my personalized photo albums?
A: You can use JPEG (.jpg), BMP, PNG and various RAW files.
Q: What is the maximum photo size I can use in photo books?
A: 4Mb is the maximum size we recommend for an individual photo. Anything larger than this may cause problems as you upload your album. That said, there are no limits to the file size of the album itself.
Q: What is the design process like?
A: After you’ve selected the size of your custom photo book, you’ll choose between two tools.
- Download (Offline) Editor: When you install this photo book maker on your computer, it will guide you through the entire process. (Download is quick and easy – less than 3 minutes). The editor helps you add photos directly from your computer onto the book. Work is saved to your computer – when your design is finished, the program will upload the book to our site so that you can complete your order. We recommend the Download Editor for books that will include enhanced personalization options, like extra backgrounds and layouts.
- Online Editor: Our online version of the design tool handles everything right on our website, no downloads required. Upload photos from your computer and then place them onto the pages as you’d like. You’ll be able to upload photos from your computer and then add them to your book.
A: Yes. Just give us a call – we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have along the way. We want you to love your album.
Q: Does it take a long time to create photo albums online?
A: It’s up to you. If you’re looking for a fast and straight-forward design process, our Download Editor has an auto-fill option – it will place photos on pages for you. (You’ll have a chance to move photos around if you’d like.) If you’d prefer to take more time, you can start with an empty book and place each of the photos yourself, using either our Download Editor or Online Editor.
Q: Can I save my work along the way?
A: Yes, both of our editing tools allow you to save a design and get back to it later.
- Download (Offline) Editor: When you save your design, the work is stored on the computer itself. You’ll be able to make updates up until you click the Order button.
- Online Editor: Your work will be saved to your Vistaprint account. Make sure you’re logged in before you start designing, and don’t clear the cookies on your browser until you’ve ordered your album.
A: You’ll receive your printed book in 5 to 8 business days.
Q: Will the Download Editor work on my computer?
A: The program is available for Mac and Windows systems, including Windows 10. (including Windows 10). For Mac OS X users, version 10.6 or higher is required. For PC users, the minimum requirements for installing the software on your computer are: CPU 1.8 GHz, RAM 512 MB, Video RAM 64 MB. For Windows Vista, we recommend you have at least 1024 MB of internal memory – otherwise the software will operate slowly.