Discover personalized T-shirts in a range of designs, colors and styles.
To start, pick the T-shirt style or color that best suits your event. When you’ve decided on the type of shirt you’d like, start customizing by choosing from our wide range of designs or upload your own. You’ll be able to preview your T-shirt design and make any final tweaks before ordering.
Quick tips for designing your custom tee
Choosing a style
- If you have an image or logo to add to the T-shirt, choose a color that will make your design stand out
- Consider whether long or short-sleeved T-shirts will work best for your event
Personalizing your T-shirt
- Make sure your design stands out and isn’t lost on the T-shirt
- Use clear fonts that are easy to read
- Ensure your design and any text is big enough to be seen easily
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt
- Need design help? Our in-house experts can help you come up with the perfect design. Check out our design services!
Getting the most out of your T-shirts
- Our custom T-shirts are perfect for getting your brand out there – choose a design that can be worn by your employees time and time again
- Consider purchasing your design in different styles to promote a consistent brand image
- If you’re printing T-shirts for an event with family and friends, purchase one for all the attendees for a truly memorable celebration
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many sizes are the T-shirts available in?
A: Our men’s T-shirts are available in S – 3XL and women’s tees come in S – 2XL. Make sure you check our size chart to ensure that you order the correct size. We also offer kids' T-shirts in sizes XS - XL.
Q: Can I print on the front and the back of the T-shirt?
A: You can customize any shirt of your choice to include printing on the front. Backside printing is available on black or white Premium T-Shirts as well as black, white and ash grey Basic Men's T-Shirts.
Q: Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
A: If you select our full color design printing option, there is no minimum order. For our single-color printed T-shirts, the minimum order is six.
Q: What material will my shirt be made from?
A: Our basic and premium T-shirts are made from 100% lightweight pre-shrunk cotton (ash, heather and dark grey colors are cotton blend). We offer a basic and premium option. Our workout shirts are made from moisture-wicking polyester to draw the sweat away from your body when exercising.
Q: How do I wash my T-shirt?
A: To wash your shirt, turn it inside out and machine wash cold. Use non-chlorine beach and do not tumble dry. To keep your T-shirt in top condition, do not iron the decoration area.